The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick

One writer chick's musings of life in the "single" world...and just about anything else that comes to mind.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

And the "City of Veils" Winners Are....

Thanks again to everyone who entered to win one of three copies of Zoë Ferraris' newest release, "City of Veils." If I didn't draw your name, I still hope you consider picking up a copy of this book!

And the winners are:

• Lori

• Eileen

• Rachel

Please email me at christina@christinaarbini.com with your mailing address, so I can have the publisher ship your book directly to you.

And as always, be sure to stick around for more great book contests and some entertaining posts. :-)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Woo Hoo!!!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Lori Lyn said...

OMG! I'm a weener!!! So cool - thanks oodles Christina. I'll thank you in person at the ECWC in a few weeks! Can't wait to see you.

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Hunger Games Summary said...

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home